Champagne is always a good idea and because I don’t do Valentines this is a perfect excuse to prepare some lush drinks that will fit into this theme!
I would love to share with you a quick recipe for this delicious cocktail. Filled with Chambord and fluffy candy floss topped with Rosé….afternoon with a glass of this just gets better and better!
- Bottle of Rosé Champagne (or Prosecco)
- Candy Floss (flavour of your choice)
- Pour a splash of Chambord in each glass, fill with Champagne up to ⅔.
- Keep your candy floss in a sealed container until it's time to serve the cocktails as it will probably melt if you leave it for too long.
- Top each glass with a fluffy cloud of candy floss and serve immediately.